Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Deals at American Eagle

This was the earring I wore today. I think it matches the skirt/dress I wore with it today:

The earrings had been sitting around my house for the longest time, and I didn't even think of them when I bought this dress at American Eagle. Yeah, it's a dress... but I wore it as a skirt. There are four ways I can wear this dress that I can think of at the top of my head... I like pieces that can be changed like that. I might do a blog post about that this weekend.

Anyway, there's a story about how I got this dress. I was shopping with my friend, and I couldn't decide between this dress and a chiffon skirt. So I bought both with the idea that I would decide later which one I liked better. And it was the day of a sale, so the dress was fifteen dollars and the skirt was eleven dollars.

I later chose to keep this purple dress, and I returned the chiffon skirt. But when I returned it, the person got the skirt confused with my dress, and she gave me fifteen dollars instead of eleven dollars. I didn't notice until I was already out of the store.

And when I went back to American Eagle just last weekend, my dress was on the clearance rack since it's a summery dress, and we're entering fall. On clearance, the dress cost twenty dollars. It was even more expensive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment