Friday, September 17, 2010

Monocle


I wore a plaid shirt today, as you can probably see in my picture. In orchestra, we played "The Legend of Sleepy Hallow" which was super awesome. For the first time of this year, I focused and counted in a song, and I was in the middle of a rest when my stand partner questioned me. "Why is everybody wearing those shirts?"
"What?" I snapped.

"The ones with the squares." She was referring to the plaid...

Anyway, my jewelry is an umbrella necklace that I got with a book at Barnes and Noble. Then I have kind of a long chain that my friend gave to me, and the two ends of the chain are attached with an old hoop earring that I have had lying around on my vanity.

I had a fun time putting the hoop up to my eye to look like I was wearing a monocle.

No comments:

Post a Comment