Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fashion Lusts.

Today I wore quite a few pieces of clothing that I have lusted over one time or another. Most of them are relatively recent. But let us go on, shall we? Oh, gosh, I feel like a creepy teacher when I say that...
First we have my I Heart Oz t-shirt that I got when I went to see Wicked. Wicked ftw! And, of course, my frog sweatshirt. Ya'll know the story.
And my jean jacket. And I especially got a lot of compliments on it today. We were playing a circle game in drama where we had to go into the center of the circle. You were supposed to not laugh. Of course, I laughed, and when people told me I was out, some other said "No, it's all right, because she has a cool jacket." And as I walked back to the outside of the circle, they asked if I made it myself... Yes, ya'll, yes I did.
Skinny khakis. I made these from some old khakis I already had that had a flair.
Pink converses! I spent all summer searching for pink shoes and stores like Ross and Marshalls and TJ Maxx... and I finally found these at Ross. I love pink!
Ah, and si. I have fallen for the silly band trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment