Thursday, November 18, 2010

Transformation

Before: yeah, yeah, I know, just another ugly t-shirt that's too big for you. And it says something about 1993 on it? The year I was born in? Ugh. It looks like I'm wearing a pajama shirt. =PAfter: I cinched it in a bit and lowered the neckline a bit, and I drew a design on it.
And I sewed some beads on, too.
And that is where the weird design used to be... I cut it out and sewed it back together.
And these are the shoes I will wear with it... I haven't worn this outfit, yet... I'm wearing it tomorrow, so I still haven't experienced wearing these heels to school. I just got them last night from my neighbor. She was so nice to give them to me, because she bought them and didn't want them anymore. This is a good thing from being neighbors with rich people =)
And today in drama, my friend drew hearts on my hand with pink pen (sorry, kind of hard to see.) Anyway, I like how the hearts match my nails. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment