Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New hat, new creation

My beautiful hat that I tried all day yesterday to start making, but the ear flaps kept on getting messed up... I finally got it right this morning... early this morning (like one o' clock this morning, mhmm) and I finished it tonight. I know you probably can't see it, but there are braided tassels coming down from the ear flaps. And I know for sure that you cannot see the black pom pom on top. But it seriously is a freaking awesome pom pom.

Oh, and by the way, I'm really excited to wear this hat with another creation I'm making. Not going to say anything, except that it's coming from this shirt:
And another by the way... these pictures were taken while I was watching Dancing with the Stars, thus the brightly lit TV behind me. Woohoo! Jennifer and Derek! I would've preferred Brandy and Maks in the finals up there with them, maybe even beating them... but I'm happy with them winning! Derek Hough is hawt.

No comments:

Post a Comment