Friday, November 19, 2010

No heels.

As I said in yesterdays post, I didn't exactly trust myself wearing my new heels to school, so I brought along my trust Mickey Mouse Flats that I bought at D-land two years ago, Mickey Mouse flats that you can see me paint here. And yeah, I unfortunately actually did have to change. But first of all, as I was walking down the hall, I passed by my physics teacher who is super conservative, but she for some reason likes me. You get that? Me... and she smiled at me, like always. I kind of smiled back as I was walking, and she was all, like, "Oh, whoa," looking down at my feet. It felt like an insult. =( Scary. Anyway, I went to Spanish club at lunch, and my friend said we could each have three of his M&M cookies. And I had three, and had a stomach ache afterwards, and I could barely walk in my flats, let alone in heels. So I stuck with my flats for the rest of the day...
Except, it started to rain, and I threw on a raincoat because my 'rents and I were off to SF...
And I put converses on, instead of flats that would expose my feet to the water falling from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment