Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Color and Makeup

Some praise for this eyeshadow trio from Clinique... it saved my life this morning. Sure, I just got it this weekend, but I needed some makeup, and I was able to do this really quickly on the way to school. And I realized I forgot my handheld mirror... this worked wonders to admire myself in! ;)
And by the way, these are my nails right now... red, and kind of chipped... and some white nail polish on the tip of my right hand. That's because I bought a white nail art pen at Rite Aid, and I needed somewhere to test it out on before I bought it. But what's your stand on chipped nail polish? I don't really mind it... just as long as you have some COLOR, the lack of polish on some parts don't matter as much... it's not as if you're totally drab, right? It might be a little bit trashy, but you can always fix it...



No comments:

Post a Comment