Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Post!

Happy Halloween!!!

Anyway, I was Dorothy for Halloween... made my costume myself.
If I could go back in time, I would make a few alterations... I think I'm still going to make a few alterations, anyway, because I'm crazy and actually like to sew.

And I did buy ruby slippers at Target, but they ended up being to small, so I just returned them today and wore my pink converses, instead... it kind of worked, I think. But funny story when I was at Target, returning... the lady was trying so hard to not let me return it, by saying it wasn't on the receipt, and that I had the wrong size. Eventually, she just had to let me return it. And I paid for them with a gift card, originally, and she gave me cash back! Yay! I made some money!!

And besides the ruby slippers being too small, I don't like Target clothes that much, anyway. I have a pair of flats from there that I bought in, like, middle school... it didn't feel like a mistake back then, but it really was. They're my ugliest pair of shoes... I rarely even wear them, and when I do, I feel soooo uncomfortable.

Anyways, here's a pick of when I was actually trick-or-treating. (Yes, I still trick-or-treat. I'm preserving the teeth of little kids by taking the candy before they get it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment