Saturday, October 9, 2010

Macy's Sales Rack.

I spontaneously bought two things off of the sales rack at Macy's today... each were ten dollars. I'm a big fan of one, but not so much the other. Ironically, when I bought them based on just what I saw on the hanger (not trying them on), I thought my likes would be the other way around. But now that I got home and actually put them on... these are my thoughts:

1. "I'm a gleek" sweatshirt. This is the one that I am a big fan of. Obviously, I was a fan when I saw it at the store... my sister was making fun of it since she doesn't watch Glee, but I am a hardcore fan. Right now, actually, I am listening to the song "One of Us" from the show. But anyway, as I walked out of the store, I was thinking that I was probably going to return one of the things I got, and I assumed it would be the sweatshirt. I have as many sweatshirts as I need, but none of them are as coolio as this Glee sweatshirt! And I know that you can't see it on this picture, but it's not a pullover, which I appreciate... even though I spent an entire shopping spree one time looking for a pullover... nice pullovers are so hard to come by, so I'm still always just as happy finding sweaters that zip or button up.
2. A dress that kind of looks like a button up shirt tucked into a pencil skirt. I fell in love at first sight... or so I thought. Nah... The neckline is way to low. The skirt is way too long (it goes past my knees... I'm all for calf length skirts, but they have to fit better than this). The back is awkward, and it's hard to get on/off. Even though I don't take PE, anymore, I still prefer clothes that are pretty simple to take off and put on... at least, when I buy them. But, so, yeah... I'm probably going to return this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment