Friday, October 22, 2010

Plato's Closet: Halloween and Homecoming

I went shopping at Plato's Closet today in search of Halloween and Homecoming things. One of my friends stole my ID card today and bought a ticket to the homecoming dance for me... so I kind of have to go, now. I found this dress thinking I might wear it to the dance, and I styled it just so (and please ignore the mess that is my room):

Messy bun, dainty necklace, simple black heels, pearl earrings, winged eyeliner, pink lipstick (Viva Glam Gaga from Mac), pink "blush" (also Viva Glam Gaga from Mac...)

Although I found nothing for Halloween, I did find something else that I was super super happy about... but I'm going to wait for another day and another blog post to devote to worship to this item.

And by the way, I decided just to return this dress... and wear something else for homecoming. Hopefully, my friends won't mind taking pictures tomorrow, and I might be able to post some pictures of my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment