Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Innocent Nerd Girl

I really wanted to go for a "nerdy" "smart girl" look today. Lately, I feel I've been lacking "innocence," which is odd because all of the tag photo things on Facebook say that I'm either the innocent one, or the good little church girl. Yeah... but I feel I've been too emerged with going all out when I go to school, and maybe I need to tone it down a little? I know that's not super fashionista of me, but I love changing up my styles. And I'm not going for the totally boring t-shirt and jean option... just... look at my outfit today?


So, glasses are a big part of it... I haven't worn glasses lately. Wait, that's a lie. I wore them one time with a floral dress this school year, and the other week at church. So, even though I have contacts, glasses are still definitely an option for me. I kept my make up super neutral because, well, I wanted to go for the innocent and kind of unknowing style that can be very beautiful on girls.

So... what am I wearing? - pink flowy heart top, black leggings from Sears, Aeropostale sweater, blue scarf that I knitted, and (of course) glasses...

Unfortunately, the nerdy girl look didn't work wonders on my brain. I'm still as dumb as ever, just in case you wanted to know. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment